Workshop repair update, 4-Feb-2014.
Khaos is resisting… because winter.
I trying to organize some woods, nails and instruments.
For this mission I make two big rack, 1.5 m width * 0.5 m depth * 0.5 m height each shelf, 4 shelves. It is for beginning.
- concrete floor (ended finally, waitin’ for next layer);
- OSB walls;
- paint on the ceiling;
- electrical box (grey, left on photo, empty at the moment);
- some paint experiments on wall, hide from camera by other walls;
- new infrared heater;
- add metal stovepipe inside old brick (march);
- add wood stove (april);
- add second layer on the the floor (may), apply concrete hydrophobic paint (june).