There was some days outside workshop. I was making the pipes. A lot of work in the ground. Almost done.
But last days are rainy and I back to my table saw stand.
On this shot I glued and screwed left-right cabinet, central stand and bottom panel. And place it on the base frame. Looks very nice.
Central stand and cabinets became very strong after screwing with bottom.
The next big thing(c)s are:
- back panels for cabinets (fiberboard);
- front panel for right cabinet (pine and plywood);
- boxes and front panels for left cabinet;
- dust and particles box for central stand;
- mouldings for the base;
- adjustable table wings and table saw mount;
- paint it all.
PS maybe, table wings will be first stage, then I would do other stuff with working saw and sleds…